Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh what a little love can do

So, yes, its been a loooong time since Ive posted. Trust me. Its not been intentional. We have just been living life, and some things become a little less important. This is just happened to be one of those things. But Im trying to get back in the groove. Ive missed blogging!

My last little update was about how I entered into a life of non-singleness :P And well. Im still there!

Let me tell you a little about this man. He is amazing. From our first few dates, I knew I was going to be with him. The girls love him. Sometimes I think they love him more than I do lol. We get along so good. We dont fight about anything. If we have a disagreement, its gone faster than it came. I never knew that even existed in a relationship. We have been together about 9 months now. About 4 months ago, the girls and I moved in with him. Financially, he wanted to help more. And allow me to stay home with my girls. Did I mention he is amazing? We sit at home at night and watch useless tv together. He rubs my legs and feet. The smallest things are the best things. The nights when we dont do anything mean the most. He is great with the girls. We get in shaving cream fights. Have popcorn and movie nights, pajama days where we run errands in our jammies. The girls have 2 parents who love making memories with them. And I have seen how it has impacted them in the best way possible.

So here we are. A family of 4. All under one roof. As all of my friends say, Its about time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment