Friday, January 22, 2010

Bad weather, here we come

Everyone is freaking out about the bad weather thats coming. Thats all I hear about. People are absolutely insane at Wal-Mart. Stocking up on stuff. I guess I can understand, given the last bad winter storm we had. But is it really supposed to be that bad? I keep hearing different things, so its hard to tell. Snow on top of ice, be prepared for power outages....12 inches of snow by Sunday, light rain, freezing rain. its supposed to start tonight, and its raining right now. So I guess we will see. I didnt go crazy getting prepared for it, but we dont really need any last minute things, so I think we'll be ok.

I had my EGD test yesterday. I didnt really know what to expect, but it wasnt that bad. I dont remember anything thanks to the medicine they gave me :) lol. The doctor is doing 3 biopsies, so I will get the test results back in about a week. I feel just fine today, other than a really sore throat, but they said thats normal. Im just ready to find out whats wrong and get it fixed.

Everything else at the moment is pretty good. Im hoping to plan a trip to Tulsa the weekend after Valentines Day to see some friends. Im super excited about it. It will be my first road trip with the girls, I can just imagine how fun its going to be lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment