Friday, January 21, 2011

It never fails....


Today is my day off, and of course, Im sick. This is how it always works. At least Im not sick and having to miss work I guess.
So to date, I have lost 15 pounds. Not too bad :) I thought it would be hard to stick to this diet, but once you do it for a week, you dont miss the food you cant eat anymore.
As for the other part of my change, I have applied for about 4 part-time jobs. So far, nothing. But Im still trying. I have looked at a few places here for rent, but Im finding that people dont want to rent to me because Im single. One guy even had the nerve to tell me "Single people seem to have problems paying thier rent" Seriously? I appearantly am going to have a harder time with this than I thought. I have a lot to prove to these people....and myself.
Hopefully soon, I will get my W2s so I can do my taxes. It will be nice to get some money back in my savings account.
The end of Feburary, the girls and I will be going to Tulsa to visit Sammi, Aidan and Nadia. I am super excited to get away from here for a few days.
Im off to eat dinner and go to bed with my girlies. We've all been lazy today, and its an early bedtime for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment