Monday, March 22, 2010

Remember those nights when I had nothing to do...

Ahhh. I miss those days. I dont know when it happened, But I somewhere developed something that resembles a LIFE. And Im not sure how I feel about that. I enjoy having stuff to do, but I miss being able to sit at home and relax. Between Emmas dance class on tuesday, my church group wednesday (soon to change to wednesday AND monday) every other week I meet Emmas dad in Arkansas AFTER I get off work, we have our girls day brunch (me, mom, sis, melissa, and the girls) every saturday, I work in the nursery at church on sundays. And not to mention things that come up on the days we dont have set obligations. Endless "Insert Home Business Name here" Parties, I still have my bow business going strong, birthday parties, showers, family time.......When does it end? My mom says Im stretching myself too thin, but theres no way Im giving up Emmas dance class. She absolutely LOVES it Nor will I give up any of my church activities. I look forward to them every week, and it really makes me feel blessed I am able to serve God in so many ways. I think I need to learn to tell people no every now and then. Thats something that I dont know how to do.

On not much of a lighter note......
Kanen goes to court Wednesday. I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for whatever is thrown at me after he finds out what is going to happen. Im sure whatever the outcome, Im going to hear about it. Hopefully all this wil be over very soon. I dont know about you, but Im ready to move past it!
This past Saturday night, I finally got my tattoo fixed. Ive waited for 7 years to decide to do it. And trust someone to do it. I got my first tattoo when I turned 18. And just kind of because I could lol. It has NO meaning at all to me. I dont really like it, and it was very poorly done on top of that. So, after much thought, I decided it was worth it to me to get it fixed and get something that I really liked. It hurt like hell. I dont remember it hurting at all the first time to be honest. Which is porbably part of the reason I was so on board for doing it again lol. My sister went with me., Which was fun to experience with her. She laughed at me the whole time, but was a good source of support (i use that term very lightly in this case lol) I absolutely love it now. The original tatto is still there, but there is more to it, and color, and 2 smaller butterflies (one for each girl). I am very happy with what he was able to do to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment