Monday, March 29, 2010

Good things come to those who wait

Do you believe that? Im not a very patient person. i dont even like to buy things online, because I like the instant gratification you get when you get to take home what you bought. So I definately struggle with believing this.

One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. ~Chinese Proverb

When I get impatient, I tend to act instead of letting things happen on thier own, and more times than not, I bring havoc to a situation. I later realize, that if I wouldve been patient, things wouldve worked themselves out, and even in my favor. So I have been trying to learn from my mistakes. But in some instances, its really hard to be patient! I put so much energy and attention into something with no reward. So how do you know the difference between "good things" will eventually come, and wasting your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment