Friday, April 16, 2010

Here we go again

I have spent all day sick. This routine gets so old. I know after years of suffering from this, I should be used to it, but I never will. I was hopeful when I had my EDG done, and it showed I had a gluten intolerence. I finally had an answer to my problem. All I had to do was follow a gluten-free diet, and my symptoms would go away. The first month after my diagnosis, I was hopeful. I went a full month with no issues. And a couple weeks into the next month were uneventful. Then, all of a sudden, it was back. And back with a vengence. This time, it landed me at the dr. Most of the time I can handle it. I at least know theres an end in sight. The last 2 times Ive been sick, it has been horrible. Id much rather be in labor than dealing with my stomach issues. I would love to believe that the diagnosis of Celiac Disease is the answer. But Im starting to have my doubts again, I just dont understand why there isnt one single doctor who can figure out what it is.
Its 8:55pm. And although Im still feeling bad, I am at least feeling a little bit better. Just in time to go to bed. My whole day has been spent laying on the couch. My poor children were lucky to get lunch today. I hate that when I get sick like this, how much it takes out of me. Even after I start feeling better, I am extremely exhausted. So hopefuly I go to bed tonight and wake up feeling 100% tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment