Thursday, July 29, 2010

Secrets dont make friends! Patience is not something Ive mastered



Ok. So my audition at church left a little to be desired. I wasnt nervous...not really nervous..until I walked in the audition room. There was a table with 3 people sitting at it. It felt like I was auditioning for American Idol, not our church band. And the funny thing was, I knew all 3 of those people on a personal level! I had NOTHING to be nervous about!. But I was. And nervous was how I sounded. Needless to say, unless all 3 of those people were deaf, theres no way you will be seeing me up on stage singing. At least not this time. Maybe I will give it another try in January....I will know what to expect then lol.
A few things have been changing in the last few days. I want to be really excited to write about it, but I feel like I may jinx it if I do lol. So for now, I guess I will hold my tongue, and drive myself crazy in the mean time.
Ive been sleeping a lot better. Im making sure I make myself go to bed....as well as take my melatonin to help the process along. So far, so good. Ive been sleeping and waking up feeling rested. That makes my day a whole lot better! Im praying that I can keep it up, because sleep is definately my friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment