Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas #2


This year marks mine and the girls 2nd Christmas together alone. I guess its really nothing to make a big deal about, but every year around the holidays, it makes me realize its one more year down. I dont think 5 years ago I would have pictured my life to be unfolding like it is. I never saw myself as a single mom of 2. Dont get me wrong, Im not complaining about it, but its sure not what I had planned. Guess thats proof that Im really not in control of my life. There are definately times when I doubt that God knows what hes doing....In more areas than 1. Im not sure Im capable of seeing the "everything happens for a reason" motto when it comes to my life the past 2 years. More bad things have happened than good, and I havent seen any of it lead to something incredibly life changing for the better. I know you have to be patient. Im queen of telling people these things. But I just cant see where it applies to my life. At some point, there has to be a little easy mixed in with all the hard. Im still waiting for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment