Monday, December 13, 2010

The rumors are true




Its really hard for me to believe that after 4 months of not writting, I am finding myself back here. A blog was a good thought in the beginning. An outlet to my everyday crazy life. A way of saying what I mean without everyone I know having to hear about it and judge me. A therapy session for free. Then, like most things, I gave it up. Life got hectic, and this was one of things pushed to the bottom of the list. And that list kept getting bigger and bigger. Until now. I found myself back, mainly because of boredom and curiousity to see if anyone new had stumbled upon my long forgotten blog. Let me just say, it was a huge let down when I realized that was not the case. But what can I expect when I havent even wanted to read it lol. I, like many times before, read through all my old posts. Seriously. What the hell was I thinking saying all that stuff out loud! Sheesh. But looking at that, and seeing where I am now....its a world of difference. So I can appreciate that fact that thats my past.


And the fact is, I really do miss blogging. I may be crazy busy, and not get the chance to come here to vent as much as Id like to, but reality is, that it honestly does help me get through some stuff. So. Im laying to rest the saying "All good things come to an end" because I am back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment