Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A blog to you...THE friend


Theres not much we dont talk about. Thats what I like about you. But there are so many things that didnt get said today. And so much Ive come to realize since I talked to you last. Funny how much you can learn in 9 hours. You may never read this.....But this is for you :)



It was so easy for me to get caught up in the idea of you "ending" things between us. I never really listened to why. I mean, you've said it before, and I know that your faith and me is something you struggle with. I really just heard all the bad stuff. And none of it really was.


I respect you so much as a man, and so much as a man of God. To listen to your convictions and act on them, is not something most men are able to do. Especially when they are tempted by lust. And you have no idea how much it means to me, to know that you are not only doing this for you, but you are doing it for me also. It was really hard to see that at first. But I know you mean it. Im lucky to have someone like you that is so devoted to God, and willing to sacrifice your own wants for Him. This has been a small step back in our friendship, so we can refocus ourselves on God, and make it right. This is Gods way of of telling us we are losing sight of that. But we started this with a friendship built on a spiritual foundation. And Im confident that it will continue to grow.


I am still dealing with some issues when it comes to this. And it does hurt..though I couldnt really tell you why right now. But I give up trying to control something that has never been mine to control. I handed that off along time ago. Just know, that with or without the other stuff, you do make me happy. You mean a lot to me. Its not everyday you find something like I did, and its going to take a lot more than this, to push me away :)


No comments:

Post a Comment