Monday, June 14, 2010

A lesson in trust


I have amazing friends. I forget this sometimes. But, they seem to remind me in the best ways.
Today has not been as good as the last few days. Not completely bad, just not that good. Im having issues with Emma being gone for 3 weeks, this feeling of loneliness that keeps lingering, and just a little bit of uncertaintly in my life in general right now.
I try my hardest to know that I am not in control of any of these things. I struggle so much giving up control. I know when I give God the reigns, he will not steer me in the wrong direction. I KNOW this. Today, 2 people, made me remember this.
I sometimes question why people are placed in my life. And, we all know how impatient I am, so I want the answers right now :) Im slowly realizing one persons role. And they have helped me change in more ways than they will ever know. Ive grown so much just because of this person. Just hearing stories of thier walk with God, makes me want to be a better person. And how they can let go of control, makes me see its not impossible.
Sneaky the way God uses people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment