Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sleep is good








Its saturday night. The end to a pretty good day. The girls spent the night at thier grandmas last night, so I had a girls night with the friends. I love them to death. We played games and talked until 4am. It has been forever since Ive done that. It was nice to just have fun, and not think about anything else :)



Which I guess brings us back to today. Since the girls were at thier grandmas, I went yard saling with my sister. We hardly ever to anything without kids, so it was definately a nice change. She called me at 730 to go. I had just went to bed 3 hours earlier, but what the heck. Who needs sleep. We ended up having to call the friend to help her move a grill. I was seriously reluctant to do this....but she seriously was not leaving without this thing. So I text...no response. I think Im off the hook at this point. My sister insists I call...No answer. Im out of the clear. She was ready to leave, when he ever so conveniently texts back and is more than willing to help. Yay. I cant wait to see him after all this. It wont be weird at all. NOT. Im pretty sure he flung a bee hive at me on purpose. Even if he didnt intentionally do it, subconsiously, he was thinking it. True story. Ugh. Let me say that again. Ugh. I knew this would not be as easy as he made it out to be. I tried to just let him help my sister with the grill. I stayed out of the way and avoided conversation. And thankfully my friend knew just the right time to text me to give me something else to do. Anti-social...yes. Rude..probably. But do I just act like everything is fine? This is not something we've talked about. Then again, we havent talked much about anything. I can see this going nowhere fast.


Moving on.

The girls and I went to church tonight. A super good start to a fun series. It talked about facing your lions...aka..your fears. This is making me think about all my fears. But really none of them are relevant if you think about it. God gives you the strength to do anything, and overcome anything. You just have to trust that.

We came home and cooked dinner, the girls helped me clean a little. Mady ended up falling asleep on the couch. Emma asked to go to bed. It was a pretty good day...which equals a boring blog at this point. Im exhausted, but of course cant sleep. I think I will be checking out a sleep doctor very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment