Saturday, June 19, 2010

Starting over isnt so bad



I feel like I want to go back and erase every single blog entry for the last 5 months. But I wont.

In the last 2 weeks, I have felt an extreme amount of hurt and confusion. Im at a point now, where I just want to give up and not feel this way anymore. Its not worth the fight and my energy. So, Im letting it go. Im letting him go. Im reclaiming my happiness....happiness I had before all of this started. This is no easy feat. And it does not come without a little feeling of loss and sadness. But Im ready.

So, lets start over. :)

Its June. A perfect saturday. And a start to something greater than I can even imagine. I will not lose sight of what God has in store for me..despite this rocky road he's led me down. Because I know, there is purpose in everything he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment