Thursday, May 20, 2010

Figuring out what we are...labels :/


In the middle of a conversation with "the friend" today, he said the word LOVERS. I responded with "good thing Im not considered your lover then" And he wanted to know what I am then. I dont know? Im someone you talk to when you want some. Im your FWB...only without the friend part lately. What do I say to this? And is it really neccessary to label what we are? I mean, I KNOW what we are. And this conversation has put a serious spin to our fun relationship. Dont get me wrong, we've hit our fair share of bumps along the way, but nothing like this. Ive tried to talk to him about this before. But he just jokes. And now, all of a sudden, he's concerned about it?? This guy is so confusing. Im finally at a point where Im used to him and whats going on, and can fully enjoy it, and he's going to start in with the uncertainty. Grrr. I never knew this would be so complicated.....OK, maybe I did, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment