Saturday, May 22, 2010

Once again, HE does not fail me


I was so hurt and confused about the whole birthday party situation. And Im not even sure why. I have been doing good with all this...or so I thought. All day , this was weighing on my heart. I prayed, asking for guidance and answers and to be able to deal with it in a calm matter. In the late afternoon, I think those prayers were answered. I was able to come to the decision that letting the girls go to this birthday party with thier family is not the worst thing in the world. And, that theyd like to go, and will have fun. Its not hurting anything for the moment. And, until everyone proves otherwise, theres nothing that has happened recently to make me fear anything. So I am trusting thier grandma to take them. And take care of them. And I can honestly say that Im ok with this.
Later that night, I got a text from Emmas dad about her summer visitation with him. 3 weeks. Seriously? After the hurdle I was just faced with and able to overcome...lets test me a little more. Please :) But you know what? I am ok with this too. I am able to look at it like this.....They (Emmas dad and step mom) deserve to get to see her as much as I do. They've messed up in the past, but they deserve the chance to make it right for Emma, and I owe it to Emma to give them that chance. Emma will get to spend time with her brother and sister and 2 step sisters, see her grandparents, and the rest of her family there. This is a good thing. For everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment