Monday, May 17, 2010

Words of Wisdom from a great friend

My last post was on Mothers Day. I had a wave of emotions come out of nowhere, and that left me wanting something...again. My friends comment on that post was:

If God put the desire in your heart, He wont dissappoint.

The last couple of months, the feeling of loneliness and wanting someone has been a pretty constant thing. And I never could put my finger on why all of a sudden, I was having these feelings. I thought maybe it was because of "the friend". Thats a pretty dangerous situation to put myself in. So I kind of blamed it on that. And, in reality, that probably plays a part in it. I mean, I like this guy. Or else we wouldnt be where we are now. And as Ive said before, he has every quality I would want in a man. If he decided he wanted more, I dont think Id hesitate...but I dont think thats all of it.
I am a completely different person now than I was a year ago. I am at a different place in my life. Ive finally been able to figure out who I am, without someone else. Ive figured out things about me that I never knew. I have been able to build a relationship with God...100% I know that to be happy with someone, we both have to be centered around God. I know what I want and what I dont want.
I hope learning and establishing all this is whats brought all of these new feelings on. Maybe God knows my heart is finally ready.

Im not really sure where I was going with this....I just read my friends comment, and that got me to thinking. Its still early in the day, and Im pretty sure after the girls go to bed, I will be back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment